Grantee Documents & Forms
FY2020 Contract Forms:
- Returning Your Contract Package GuidePDF File
- Contract Package ChecklistPDF File
- Revised Budget Estimate FormExcell File
- Schedule of Programs and Services FormWord File
- Assurance of Compliance FormPDF File
- Pay Equity Exemption CertificatePDF File
- Statement of Federal Standing & FundsPDF File
- NM Substitute W-9PDF File: Vendor Registration & Update, Taxpayer Identification (TIN) Certification, & Direct Deposit Authorization
All FY19 invoices and final reports will be prepared and submitted on our Foundant GLM online grants management system. To submit your invoices you will use the same account you used to submit your application. Please do NOT create a new account.
After your arts services contract is fully executed and purchase order approved, your organization's project director will receive an email from the system letting him or her know that invoices are now available. The email will also provide the link to the new system and it is also below. Please read and use the invoice guide in the link below to navigate submitting your expenses for reimbursement. Contact your New Mexico Arts Program Coordinator with any issues.
- Online Application System Logon Page Link
- FY19 Invoice GuidePDF File
- Final Fiscal Report FormExcel File
- Project Activity Location FormExcel File
Misc. Forms & Documents
Pay Equity Reporting
Effective July 1, 2010, businesses seeking new contracts with any Executive Branch state agency is required to comply with the requirements of Executive Order 2009-049, to aid in identifying and combating pay inequity and job segregation in the State of New Mexico, as a condition of being awarded a contract. Background and compliance information, as well as necessary reporting forms, are available on the General Services Department's website.