- NM Arts to Distribute $1.5 Million to Arts Organizations in NeedPDF FIle
- NM POL State Champ to Take Part in National Recitation Contest in Washington DCPDF File
- New Mexico Arts and the City of Santa Fe Seek Designs for Public Art ProjectWeb Link
- Nominations Sought for Governor's Awards for Excellence in the ArtsWeb Link
- NMAD Rules UpdatePDF File
- NMAD Public Rule MeetingPDF File
- Press Releases
For any services or communications which are administered directly by the New Mexico Arts, we will never obtain email addresses from a third party for our subscriber list nor will we collect or share email addresses we obtain through our Web site or any other method (such as registration or membership forms) of obtaining personal information.
A cookie is a small file a Web site puts on your computer's hard drive so that the site can remember your preferences or which pages you visited on that site.
As you explore this Web site, it is possible that a session cookie will be set on your computer. A session cookie will tell us which pages you visit and the amount of time between each page visit. This cookie does not remember any information about you or your computer, it just tells us how long visitors spend on our sites and which pages receive the most traffic. A session cookie only remembers information about your current visit to the site. New Mexico Arts uses the information to improve our visitors' experiences on the site. No personal information is ever stored in or obtained from the cookies used on this site.
Last modified: January 10 2008 16:33:33.
Links updated: May 22 2018
© New Mexico Arts, a division of the New Mexico Department of Cultural Affairs.
Bataan Memorial Building, 407 Galisteo Suite 270, Santa Fe, New Mexico 87501
Tel: 505-827-6490 | Instate: 1-800-879-4278 | TTY Relay:1-800-659-8331 | Fax: 505-827-6043
Header Photo Credits from Left to Right
- Western New Mexico University, photo by Jay Hemphill WNMU
- Karen Yank, "Growing Strength" at Central New Mexico Community College, 2017
- Albuquerque Youth Symphony Program, photo by Howard George Photography
- Wholly Rags, "Red Earth Dog" by Melissa Larson, at Arte XVIII Stables Gallery, 2018
- A Children's Theatre of the Mesilla Valley, photo by Kelly Corkern King
- Doña Ana Arts Council, photo by Emmitt Booher
- Dancing Earth, artists Shane Montoya , Anne Pesata , Trey Pickett in SEEDS REGENERATION . Location :Abaachi territories , garments by Cheryl's Odom and photo by Paulo T for Dancing Earth
- National Dance Institute New Mexico Inc., photo by InSight Foto