Funding Guidelines and Application
Tax-exempt nonprofit organizations, units of government, schools, colleges, universities, and Indian tribal government entities in New Mexico are eligible to apply. Organizations wishing to apply that are not one of the above may enter into a fiscal sponsorship with a nonprofit organization. If using a fiscal agent, a formal agreement between the agent and the applicant is required. Please read the Fiscal Agent Agreement in the funding guidelines before submitting an application.
FY2018 Panel Evaluation Criteria and Scoring Guide by Funding Category:
Please see the guide for your funding category for guidance on how review panelists consider applications for funding based on New Mexico Arts Panel Evaluation Criteria.
- Arts Projects, Community Arts, Major Cultural Organizations; Colleges, Universities, & Government Entities evaluation criteria
- Arts in Social Service evaluation criteria
- Traditional Folks Arts Projects evaluation criteria
- Arts Learning: In Schools & In Community evaluation criteria
- Local Arts Councils & Service Organizations evaluation criteria
- Arts Trails evaluation criteria
- Economic & Entrepreneurial Development evaluation criteria
FY2018 Folk Arts Apprenticeship Program
FY2018 Folk Arts Apprenticeship Program guidelines & application.
An Advance Review is offered prior to the final deadline to help applicants improve their applications and to check for mistakes that might cause ineligibility. Advance review deadline is 5:00 pm MST Friday, October 14, 2016.
A final application must be submitted online no later than 5:00 pm MST Friday, December 2, 2016.
Artistic samples are your opportunity to demonstrate the artistic quality of the proposed program.