Funding Guidelines and Application
Tax-exempt nonprofit organizations, units of government, schools, colleges, universities, and Indian tribal government entities in New Mexico are eligible to apply. Organizations wishing to apply that are not one of the above may enter into a fiscal sponsorship with a nonprofit organization. If using a fiscal agent, a formal agreement between the agent and the applicant is required. Please read the Fiscal Agent Agreement in the funding guidelines before submitting an application.
Zoom Application Meetings
New Mexico Arts staff held two Q&A sessions covering the FY22 Funding Guidelines and application to discuss changes and to answer your questions. Please access the recordings below.
- Tuesday, Sep 29, 2020 2:00 PM Mountain Time Recording
- Thursday Oct 1, 2020 10:00 AM Mountain Time Recording
FY2022 FoundantGLM Online Application:
All New Mexico Arts new and returning applicants - excluding those for Folk Arts Apprenticeships (see bottom of page) - will use our FoundantGLM system to prepare and submit their FY2022 application. The application is now available.
Returning grantees and applicants will use the same log-on and password (If you have a question about your log on, please contact your New Mexico Arts program coordinator. Do NOT create a new account in the system.) New applicants will need to create an account in the system.
- Online Application System Logon Page Link
- FY2022 Funding Guidelines PDF File
- Applicant Tutorial PDF File
- Budget Detail Excel Form Excel File
- Budget Detail Fillable PDF PDF File Fillable Form
FY2022 Panel Evaluation Criteria and Scoring Guide by Funding Category:
Please see the guide for your funding category for guidance on how review panelists consider applications for funding based on New Mexico Arts Panel Evaluation Criteria.
- Arts Projects, Community Arts, Major Cultural Organizations; Colleges, Universities, & Government Entities evaluation criteria PDF File
- Arts in Social Service evaluation criteria PDF File
- Traditional Folks Arts Projects evaluation criteria PDF File
- Arts Learning: In Schools & In Community evaluation criteria PDF File
- Local Arts Councils & Service Organizations evaluation criteria PDF File
- Arts Trails evaluation criteria PDF File
- Economic & Entrepreneurial Development evaluation criteria PDF File
FY2022 Folk Arts Apprenticeship Program
FY2022 Folk Arts Apprenticeship Program guidelines and application PDF File
- Folk Arts Apprenticeship Program evaluation criteria PDF File