The Art in Public Places program uses the CaFÉ electronic application and selection process. There is no application fee for the project or to create an account on the system. Please note all materials must be submitted according to the specifications outlined on the CaFÉ website.
Prospectus #240 TIME—Temporary Installations Made for the Environment: Cibola County
The Art in Public Places program of New Mexico Arts, Axle Contemporary, and Grants Mainstreet will commission up to seven temporary environmentally based artworks to be exhibited in various locations in Grants and Milan, New Mexico. The proposed artworks should relate to this year’s theme: "Flow".
Prospectus #241 Acclaimed Artist Series
- Beakers, Cups & Mugs The Art of Drinking
- 516 Arts Fulcrum Fund
- Bernalillo County Public Art
- Axle Contemporary Call for Artists 2016
- 2016 Chilkoot Trail Artist Residency Program
- Albuquerque Public Art Program
- Zion National Park Artist-in-Residence Program